Saturday 10 March 2012

And soo it begins...

SO.. i just got back into the hobby, and agreed to start playing LOTR again. After a few games and some new Haradrim purchases :D my mates began to pester me to start collecting fantasy (first time for everything)

So eventually i relented, and bought an empire army from said mate and with a few additions of my own, courtesy of ebay (Knights and Handgunners) i had the makings a decent force. It should be noted that this decision to collect fantasy was on the strict condition that i did not, under any circumstances, start collecting 40k again.. i've been down that road before and it ended up being rather expensive.

So naturally i'm now collecting necrons and orks to complete the list..

Cue facepalm.

Anyway.. the punchline is i'll be posting models from all of those on here.. i know, aren't i just the best.. i just keep on giving!

The first lot are Beastmen minotaurs, which i painted for a friend who started fantasy at the same time as me..
once properly based i think they should look pretty cool.. but let me know what you think! :D



Sorry about the fingers in the pictures.. these were taken by my mate.. as i go on i'll probably sort out some method to take better quality pictures, we'll see..



I'll be posting lots more soon, i'm pretty much constantly painting atm.. to the despair of my uni lecturers :/

No comments:

Post a Comment